Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Mischief

Season's greetings!
Of course, we have to do the holidays a little bit different. Charlotte and her old Sonoma State friends introduced me to a thing they call "Christume", which is just a Christmas-themed costume party they celebrate each year. This year our friend Julia joined in the fun and the 3 of us dressed up as the 3 kids from The Nightmare Before Christmas that kidnap Santa... Charlotte is Lock, I am Shock, and Julia is Barrel.
The whole crew:
Happy Holidays to anybody reading! (I'm looking at you, Aunt Sarah 😉🙂) I am excited to be seeing Andria, Dave and the kids in a few short hours! Waiting in the airport will give me a chance to update this ol' blog a bit. . .

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes! When you guys visit, we'll have to come up with a theme!

    ReplyDelete

Marble Mountains (Pt. 4)

...Continued from Pt. 3 ...  Cresting Burn Mountain As we approached the top of what I have been calling "Burn Mountain", the trai...